Monday, January 17, 2005

But whenever monday comes, but whenever monday comes; You can find me cryin’ all of the time

Slow weekend. Ended up working late on Friday, after I told you all I was leaving. Grant shit came up and they decided to do the mold thing tomorrow. I'm such a liar. But not intentionally.
Lady Head and I mostly laid around the house and watched TV. I also played a goodly amount of GTA. Flight school sucks.
Was thinking about when I watched "Resident Evil" the other day. I don't know why everyone seems to be using fast cut editing for fight scenes these days. I fucking hate it. It's when they keep jerking the POV around a bunch of different angles in the middle of punches, etc. Choppy. Really hate it.
Everyone go to adultswim.com and tell them to greenlight more episodes of "The Venture Brothers." Maybe tell them to lose TGTTM as well. Really ruins my Adult Swim Sundays.
Saw "The Life Aquatic" last night. Enjoyed it. I love Bill Murray.
Oh, after lunch one day Lady Head bet me I couldn't eat 3 hot dogs. She's feeling shame. I ate 4 and think, empty stomached, I could do 6 or 8. Also, supposedly it's impossible to drink a gallon of milk in one sitting. I believe it, but I wonder how much I could get down. Any idea? I'm guessing between 1/2 and 2/3 of a gallon. Details to follow.
Was motivated until I got into work today. La la la. One of those days.

6 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger the hun said...

Boo. Boo. I worked and ate health food all weekend.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger The Head said...

B/C I Love Science, ED. We all Love Science so much that it's a pleasure to come into work on holidays.
Your comment actually motivated me to do work. The sooner I get these papers out, the sooner I get a faculty position and am my own boss.
Here I go!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger The Head said...

I guess that should be "puritans."

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger The Head said...

First off, my blog is chock-full of contradictions and hypocrisy. I"m blaming the lack of a peer-review system. Just wait until I start pulling out my resume in the next argument. But in this particular case pride was on the line, ED. It was a bet. However, I am turning into a rocked up killing machine.
Turbo, I'm glad you're seeing the light on TGTTM. I'm ensaddened by your lack of awe concerning TVB.
I'll try out that 1st person thing tonight.
I remember liking the fight scenes in "The Bourne Identity" but not "Supremacy."
Also, instead of working this afternoon, I was looking on forums to see why fast cut is so popular. Found a lot of people that must jerk off to Bruce Lee. They actually said they had to play his fight scenes in slomo b/c otherwise "people couldn't see his punches." Seriously? C'mon buddy, move out of your mom's basement. Lotsa virgins in that group.
And yes, ED, I am setting myself up for a joke at my expense since I posted on fight scenes and then made fun of other people doing the same.
Christ, I'm bored.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger the hun said...

I'm booing myself. Myself and my sorry condition. Is it party week yet, etc.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

ensaddened?another gem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home