Thursday, January 13, 2005

NOT ONE DAMN WHOPPER DAY

Those (see an August post for the original boycott - I can't figure out how to link the old ones) fucking Burger King commercials enrage me. And now they've added Omarosa so, to protest BK and the ad agency that came up with those shitty office commercials (Crispin Porter + Bogusky if you want to write them a letter) I am declaring January 30 "Not One Damn Whopper Day." No Burger King from midnight to midnight. It will be tough, but we must stand together against the bullying, Omarosa, and general wrongheadedness of these commercials.
We will be heard!

3 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger the hun said...

Who names their child Crispin? What the fuck kind of name is that, anyway? Or is that a surname.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Motherfucker. That agency is the same one that came up with those hideous "The Truth" anti-smoking ads. I fucking hate those more than anything. Don't these teens know that smoking is way cool?

I don't know whether that's a first or last name. I'm leaning to last since Bogusky doesn't have a first name.

Turbo, I'm happy you're with me on this one. We'll need to support each other. It's gonna be tough.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Crispin Glover is the only Crispin I've heard of.
McFly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home