Sunday, January 09, 2005

Faux hangover

So, I didn't drink that much last night and it feels like I went out on a tear. I didn't even smoke any cigarettes and I feel like ass.
I'm blaming the cheese. Specifically the limburger.
Now I understand why Bugs Bunny cartoons always made fun of it. Now, I'm a culinary sophisticate for the most part and I like stinky cheese. But this is truly foul. Don't ever go near it. It's like a cross between nutrient agar, really stinky socks, and fermunda cheese.
Moving on, I'm going to spend the rest of the day in bed playing GTA. Hopefull I'll get better since Lady Head picked up some filet mignon and fish for a little surf and turf later. I must convalesce!

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Hells yeah. But how's that different?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home