Tuesday, January 04, 2005

La la la

Another day at work. La la la. Actually did a little work yesterday. That fucking paper may go out yet.
Went home and Lady Head busted out some baked tilapia. The Heads are losing weight for the new year. Because, let's be honest, the Head's natural state is rocked up killing machine. You'll fucking see.
Moving on, I'm noticing more and more ladies (Lady Head included) doing the thumb-through-the-sleeves thing Kurt Cobain-style (still glad he's dead). Is this new, or haven't I been noticing it?
Also, Kid Awesome, if you don't post something by tomorrow I'm gonna axe you from my peeps list. And then fly to Cleveland and beat you down.
Talula, you're on the cusp too. Of the peeps list axing, not the beat down.
C'mon people, get with it!

4 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Some Warrior said...

The sleeve thing is to keep my little hands warm. And to hide the track marks from my heroin habit...

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

Whats tilapia?

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Is fish.
Don't you live on the west coast? That's where it started being popular in the US. And I think most of the imports come through there.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

What can i say? i'm ignorant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home