Thursday, December 16, 2004

Showdown, shootout, spread fear within, without

OK all of you budding dream analysts, in addition to all of the filthy sex dreams I had this doozy:

I'm building a fighter jet with Simon Pegg, from Shaun of the Dead, and Adam from Mythbusters to rob a bank. We built one and flew it around for a while. Then for some reason we had to build another one. We built it and were all driving it down the street (it was a four seater - I was in the back) and couldn't get enough lift to take off, plus there was a weird magnetic field messing with my metal teeth and ankle braces (?). Then we stopped to figure out what was wrong and it turns out Adam (who by now had morphed into Professor Snape) forgot to put the wooden chair in the back on the box it needs to go on to prevent the magnetic field from forming (?). So now he and Simon argue and now Snape's not coming on the robbery. But he threatens to tell the R.A.F. (we're in England) about our plane exceeding the speed limit so we take him along, but I get shotgun now. So we get off the ground and Simon decides to do a loop to make sure everything's running well. On the descent from the loop I can see we're gonna crash. Simon say we should probably eject but he can't remember how. I hit my eject button and fly out (we were perpendicular to the ground so I just shot out parallel to the ground. They didn't make it and there was a huge fireball.
Now I'm next to the wreckage across the street from Little League Baseball (in England of course) and I hear sirens. There's a firetruck and cop car pulling across the street. Time to take off. I run through the baseball field, very worried about everyone noticing my "flight shorts" (which look suspiciously like Umbros) and figuring I was in on the heist (even though we didn't rob anyone yet). I run through the English countryside and to my house where my mom tells me she saw on the news that my two friends died.
Then I wake up.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

Everyone is talking about their dreams this week.

wake me up when its over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home