Friday, December 10, 2004

And I'll be your manservant for the evening.

Well dinner last night was a smashing success. May have had too much to drink though. Two predinner martinis, wine throughout the courses, and then 2 grappas and 2 ports. Not hitting on all cylinders today, that's for sure.
Lady Head's soup was fantastico. That woman's got some talent. My lamb was wonderful of course.
Tonight Lady Head is having a Girls Night In. Sounds great for me right? Night to myself - gambling, strippers, drugs, etc.
Nope.
I'm the manservant at these things. Basically I cook appetizers and desserts for the ladies to munch on and play bartender. Lady Head has a little bell and whenever she rings it I come refresh people's drinks and such. I have to figure out what to serve. I'm thinking champagne cocktails a la An Affair to Remember. Seems perfect for Girls Night In. In the past I've served cosmopolitans, blue martinis, etc. but I quickly learned that the other women did not have the tolerance of Lady Head and there were a lot of very drunk women very early in the night.
Have you seen my balls? I need them back.
Well, I do have some work to do today so I'm off.

Oh, and R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger The Head said...

Turbo I just saw your RIP on the FF message board. Great minds think alike.
SJ, good times indeed. WE also picked up Vulgar Display of Power because you somehow broke yours. Remember you "This Love" dance?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home