Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I fucked your girlfriend last night

Random Thoughts:

Finally, Dimebag gets some respect.

So a while ago I read Ben Franklin's biography by Walter Isaacson. I also read his autobiography and various other writings. Man, he was an asshole. His poor wife. His poor children. What a dick.

Read Moscow 1812: Napolean's Fatal March by Adam Zamoyski. Great friggin' book.

Watch "Airline" on A+E. What a great show. It's basically following these people who work for Southwest Airlines around as they deal with problems. Their victories become your victories.

Also on that show I was reminded of my belief that being friends or socializing with a stand-up comedian must suck. I just imagine they're always "on." Must be very annoying.

Kill Peterson!

I find Jennifer Garner to be a bit to mannish for my tastes. Have I said this before?

The other day I had something urgent that required blogging but I was away form a computer and I can't remember what it was.

And you knew it too, you're that kind of dude.




1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

i love things that require blogging. It seems the longer i blog the more scarce they become.

i'm often "on". i don't have many friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home