Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!

I wish the beat for all of you out there in Blogland.
I thought I posted a long post last night but it's obvious I fucked that up. Not surprising. The Ash-hole and I have drank a homewrecker a day since everyone got here. The liquor store thinks we are the best customers ever. Luckily, I've been using my anti-hangover tips so I'm solid in the mornings. Way too many cigarettes though.
Normally, I'm all that is man, but the Ash-hole beat me yesterday. Usually I wake up after a night of heavy drinking with the Ash-hole and do a shot of whiskey to emasculate him. So, at 8:30 I put on "We Built This City" by Jefferson Starship (our kickoff drinking song for the trip - see The Ash-hole's blog) and downed a whiskey. Pretty tough but I am all that is man. Then, after the shuddering stopped, I was watching TV downstairs. The Ash-hole comes downstairs and sits next to me - with a giant fucking martini! Touche. I tried to figure out how to top that one and couldn't figure anything out. I finally poured myself a big cognac which is harsh in the morning. While I didn't think that gave me the win I think it got me some respect. The Evil Twin basically starts drinking wine and smoking weed at 6am. I'm not real healthy right now.
Leaving the house and dealing with merchants is exausting. We're pretty stupid right now.
Besides drinking Bukowski-style, we've just laid around pants-less and ate steak and played games and watched movies. We're about to open presents and we're making chocolate martinis.
What a great Christmas. I hope all of yours kick as much ass as mine is.

1 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger Dirty Dan Sin said...

More power to you. I am low key this year but you reminded me of a couple of great xmases in the city.

I followed you here from Isabella's, btw.

Tomorrow's first Bloody Mary is going out to you and your crew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home