Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk off

Gah!
I hate smart people. When did intellect become the new bullying stick? What happened to how much you bench, or how much money you make, or how much hot ass you tapped (of course I could just be angry since I bench a ton, am fabulously rich, and Lady Head is a fox)? Has it always been the case that pencil-necked geeks have to shove their nerdly knowledge into everyone's face?
Who cares if someone doesn't know math, or didn't get a 4.0 at Hahvahd, or didn't read whatever pompous asshole book you did?
I don't know who's worse, the GPA-Test Score-University-flag-wavers or the too-smart-for-college, self-educated hipsters. Both are assholes.
Just. Pretentious. Assholes.
Every fucking party, TV show, mass email exchange, message board, etc. is just full of smart people being assholes.
And for Christ's sake, NPR sucks ass, I don't care if you listen to it all day - you little dweeb.
You're not even right about 1/2 the shit you spout on about. Do you realize how big of a tool you look like/are? Maybe these people are compensating for being shit on in their adolescence, but Jesus man, give it a fucking rest. You look like a complete dildo. Just try and enjoy yourself without trying to tear down others. Maybe watch a movie that doesn't have subtitles (no offense ED, I consider you a dummy - Cheers).
The buff, good looking, dumb guy is still gonna go home with that hot girl and have dirty sexicourse. Not because of any society-based anti-intellectualism but because you're a douchebag, and douchebagginess is not related to your scores on the GRE.
I'm gonna give you a swirlie.

5 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

ok, Head, i'm not even gonna' start with the fact that you have a PhD, but

sexicourse?

effing brills, Head, i will be incorporating this in my evolving vernacular.

i like NPR sometimes. i'm proud of my GRE score-- maybe 'cause i gots no graduate degree.
Your blog sometimes makes me feel like i'm going to confession.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

Also, where is kid awesome?

its time for that mofoe to post.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger The Head said...

A lot of people have not blogged in a while.
As to "sexicourse", that's a Lady Head invention (along with "weinercourse.")
I guess to defend my post - I'm brilliant, they're merely smart.
Why confession?

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

uh, 'cause everytime you rant about some quality or mannerism or style, i think . . oh shit, i do that sometimes . . and then feel compelled to confess my habit.

Of course, this is a product of my pyschologically abusive upbringing and not at all indicative of any kind of actual imperfection or character flaw.

Lady Head is brills. sexicourse. she should trademark that. when i use it i'll try to make a footnote.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger The Head said...

The latter. No pencilneck will ever get the best of me. If they ever do I always can go atavistic Head on them and snap them in two.
I'd love to do that at a meeting. Some little weenie arguing with me and I say "Good point." and then lay him out. Head wins! Head wins!
Mainly I've been watching TV/movies with this and don't even get me started about poker-playing med students.
It's like, if your a physical bully there's obvious checks on your behavior (the po-po, bigger dewds, etc.) but if you're a mental bully you can do whatever you want.
Well that stops now. Usually I let it go because "It's not worth it." but from this day foward I will defend the mental 98-lb weaklings form the bullies because I'm the biggest dewd on the block.
I'm gonna twist their little pea brains up Ash-hole/Evil Doctor-style so much that it's gonna take weeks for them to unfuck themselves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home