Thursday, January 06, 2005

Charlie, I'm pregnant. Living on 9th street. Right above a dirty bookstore.

Grant rehashing all friggin day. That means computer and iPod all day. So instead of getting responses from me 2 minutes later, people emailing me get them about 18 picoseconds after they send them. Funny thing is my boss thinks I'm a fakking pimp. He seems to forget that I'm much more of a pimp than even he thinks so it takes me about 1/10 the time it takes other people to track down info (cuz I already fucking know it!) so I have downtime yet appear to be busting ass.
Beats working I guess.

Note the addition of The Hun on the Peeps list. Go check her out.

Kid Awesome and Talula, Friday you get the big ugly axe if you don't post. And the rest of you are pissing me off too. What, did all of you suddenly sprout lives for the new year? C'mon people. I know you assholes are at work. What are you doing - working? Like a sucker.

And Turbo and Hot Rod. Why don't you two each start a blog. I knows you gots words to spreads out in the world. I've sat next to you guys at bars many a night listening to you ramble. Get on it.
Is Fat Nick still alive?

Fuck Martinez, fuck, fuck Martinez.


4 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Ladies and gentlemen, that is why she's Lady Head.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

Yay, the HUN!!!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger the hun said...

Yay, THE HEAD!!!! and ISABELLA!!!

Oakland rulez.

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No.

Hot Rod

 

Post a Comment

<< Home