Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Soon as I stepped on the scene I'm hearin' hoochies screamin'

Hello turds.

So I woke up early today and ran. Scary. I actually feel more awake.
Hooked on 24. What a good show. I can't figure out why I like shows where the main characters are under crazy stress (e.g. The Shield). You know Jack's gonna go in there all ninja-style next week.

Had that new calvados last night. Pretty good. Although calvados actually worries me because it's one of the few drinks that actually has acetaldehydes already in it (the alcohol metabolites that gives you, or contributes to, the hangover). So, to me, calvados is the ecstasy or meth of alcoholic beverages. But I like it, and I'm naturally resistant to hangovers.

Work-wise, the lab is about to mutiny due to changes being made that would put a shitload of unnecessary work on some of the grad students (I don't think it affects me at all). Should be an interesting couple of days.

Lady Head is finally gonna get me a chocolate factory from the teevee commercial.

Beyond that, it's figure day. Working on illustrator all day. So you killas may get more posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home