Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Oh yeah.

Congratulations to Mariska Hartigay for winning a Golden Globe for her performance in Law and Order: SVU. I can't believe she's gonna be 41 next week. And thank God for those tight sweaters. I didn't watch it but heard a big deal being made on the news about her nipples.

Props to Ian McShane (Deadwood) for his Globe. He definitely deserves an Oscar, even though he's on the TeeVee.

Reminds me, in the spirit of getting you all boned up on Head Trivia, here are the actors I'd be into if I were gay (man-crushes).
1. Christopher Meloni (SVU)
2. Mark Valley (Keen Eddie)
3. Timothy Olyphant (Deadwood)

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger The Head said...

I first saw it with you, wang. And he was horribly cheesy in it.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger The Head said...

But it's only a primer for Headology.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home