Friday, February 04, 2005

Yahhhh!

Head drunk. Head real drunk.
So we went to Mellow Mushroom first for some pre-dinner drinks. Then we got to Sunset Grill about 6:10. I sat down and said "I fell kinda silly wothout a martini." So I went up and got a martini. As soon as I sat back down they brought me the predinner wine. Uh, double fisting at a fancy dinner? I'm pretty awesome. So they did have 2 wines per course. That's 8 glasses of wine, not including refills (which they did). Some rich guy even brought some port from '74 that he had in his cellar to serve us. Pretty kickass. The meal was wicked awesome too.
So here I am, struggling to type. Gonna stop now.

Let me end it wiht this. Metallica used to be wicked awesome. It amkes me sad that they are such pussies now.
One still makes me sad and misty. So sad.

3 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger The Head said...

I bet you're not.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

BooYah! i bet i was drunker than all y'all on Friday night.

And if we could bet a friend, that'd be sweet, because i think i lost one.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger The Head said...

How'd you lose a friend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home