Monday, February 28, 2005

Sex and the City

So last night, while we're waiting for Carnivale to come on (which is getting better and better), Lady Head and I were watching a rerun of Sex and the City. I've watched this show from the beginning. I can't figure out why. I hate all the characters. The women are all stuck up rich cunts, the guys are conceited rich assholes. I'm sick of TV shows and movies set in NYC. I hate the clothes. The list goes on and on. Why the fuck do (did) I watch this fucking show?

Beyond that, it was good to see Don. He only stayed until Sat morning but Friday we met the Owls and some others for happy hour. Then we went home and drank and watched Phantoms ("Word bitch, Phantoms like a motherfucker." Sat morning Lady Head made biscuits and gravy.
Watched Miike's Dead or Alive. Best beginning of a movie. Ever. WTF was up with that ending though?
We also watched Saw. Better than I expected for sure.

The Evil Twin is moving to New Orleans. He's driving down and stopping here for a spell. Should get here in 4 hours or so. Gotta go pick up some Carlo Rossi so he doesn't kill the good stuff.

2 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Action Randall said...

I might not be getting regular sex, but that also means I don't have to watch Sex in the City.
I'm actually smack dab in the middle of the first season of Deadwood, which I just purchased on DVD. And I'm quite pleased with it; quite pleased indeed.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

where is the Head? Um, despite examples to the contrary, dissappearing from your blog: not the new . . something cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home