Monday, February 14, 2005

This concept of 'wuv' confuses and infuriates us!

Why you wanna fight Jonesy? He's a total badass.

This guy is a total sissy.

Something that's been annoying me for years is the whole scrubs/labcoat outside thing. You know, you walk into a restaurant for lunch and sit next to a couple of dildos that look like they're prepped for the OR. I thought the whole point of these garments was to reduce the amount of outside that gets in and the amount of inside that gets out. Kinda defeats the purpose when you're wearing them while scarfing down your chicken ceasar salad, jerk.

Happy Valentines Day! I have to run around in order to get provisions for Lady Head's feast and I have to lecture tomorrow so I may not be back until later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home