Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Life is good.

I've got two manuscripts submitted, am on a really hot streak gambling, had drinks before 5pm 3 times last workweek (once before noon), Orson's eyes are fixed, Lady Head's quals are almost over, I turn 31 next Monday, my liquor store is about to start the "Around the world in 80 wines" weekly tasting series, and I've managed to work out (including cardio!) regularly for the past couple weeks.
I also have filled my Monday night television vacuum with Weeds and Prison Break (Which is actually a good show).

Oh, for those of you that didn't know, Orson had "Cherry Eye" where one of his tear ducts evert and they need to be put back. Minor procedure and he's looks and feels much better now.

When will it come crashing down?

3 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You god damn overachievers make the rest of us look bad.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger The Head said...

That's me Bella. Everyone always comments on my motivation and impressive work ethic.

But I have faith in you. You too can drink at 11am on a Tuesday at the bar across the street from your workplace if you only put your mind to it.

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS, It's always good to have a goal in life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home