Monday, February 14, 2005

Back to my roots

Hey! Look at me! I listen to NPR!
What? Why, when I was listening to NPR today at work they said blah blah blah blah blah.
Hey, I didn't hear the first 3/4 of the conversation but I heard you use that buzzword just now and need to monopolize the next ten minutes of the conversation telling you what I learned from NPR.
Yes, I am that cultured and intellectual. I care about world events. You aren't nearly as worldly and brainy as I am because I listen to NPR. Yes, that's right. N. P. R.
Love me.

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Action Randall said...

I cut in front of NPR listeners all the time at Starbucks.

The meek shall inherit the earth, and I shall manage it for them. It's not like they'll argue.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

OH, dear friends, don't hate me because i wake up to NPR and listen to it as i get ready in the morning and sometimes for company when i'm home in the evenings . . .

Wait a second. I don't have to justify myself. I actually like NPR.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home