Wednesday, September 28, 2005

She's gotta gold tooth, you know she's hardcore...

Lady Head needs a big gold tooth now.
Anyhoo, yesterday we had a spirited argument in lab about baby strollers inpired by this article. Me being in favor of giant, ankle-smashing ones of course. Fuck those people. Reminds me of the whole "I should get paid more because I don't have kids and people that do have them get more health insurance, day care, etc."
Tightly Wound has a top-notch writeup on the stroller thing.

Last night came in 25th out of 1,620 in a poker tournament. Man, I can play good for 4 hours and then really have a monstrous brainfart and bust with one dumb hand. So instead of the $3.5K I expected to win for 1st place I got $72.

This was exciting. First pictures of a live, healthy, adult giant squid. And they ripped one of its tentacles off. Nice job jerks.

4 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger The Head said...

So you're in the Head camp for smashy-smashy?

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Our point is that just because they're pushing a stroller doesn't mean that they are assholes.

On a separate note, I have this awful prejudice: when I see someone in a wheelchair they are disabled, when I see someone in one of those hov-arounds they are just lazy.

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, well I don't really have a problem with the normally large strollers, but I *do* have a problem with the double-wide style twin perambulators. WTF dude[tte]? that shit barely fits through a doorway. In fact, since I've seen no evidence to the contrary, I will go so far as to say they don't even fit through doorways - they exist only to piss me off. What the hell is wrong with carting your precious tots single file?

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger The Head said...

Who gets to ride in front? Who gets to ride behind and smell the other one's farts?
See, it's not that easy, is it?
Someday I'm going to have the biggest, most offensive monstrosity of a stroller ever to roll the sidewalks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home