Saturday, October 16, 2004

St. Jude

OK, bras. St. Jude finally posted. Go see him (see sidebar, bitches). I'm on the phone with him and he just said "I'm 30 years old and I'll never drink anything better than Pabst. Wait, you're not typing this are you?"
St. Jude is friggin' sweet. Go see him and leave a comment.
On another avenue, go get spices at www.thespicehouse.com
We used to go there in Chicago. They got kickass spices. Must haves: Back of the yards seasoning (meat), Ukranian Village seasoning (meat), chip dip seasoning, gateway to the north seasoning (Friggin' sweet on potatoes), and their creamy peppercorn seasoning (awesome on meat, especially roasts).
OK, I'm endrunkened so I'll cut this short. Lady Head is being petulant and I must go care for her.
Head out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home