Monday, October 04, 2004

Weekend recap

Whew! OK, party was fun on Friday. Lady Head decorated the house Mexican-style. We had buckets of margaritas, regular and strawberry. Me and a couple of the fellas polished off a couple bottles of The Macallan. We had regular and cask strength. I think I like the cask strength better but they're both fantastic.
Then after enough drinks it was pinata time! The Canadians made a pinata in the shape of The Head and even glued a picture of my face on its face. I crushed it and the innards spilled out. Smarties and little bottles of liquor! They filled it with those little airplane bottles. How thoughtful!
The rest of the weekend I watched football, movies (Envy and Walking Tall. Christopher Walken is The Man). I also played a shitload of poker. Up a little.
Lady Head painted our office orange. It actually looks good.
Be sure to check back. I feel like I will send all of you home early sometime this week.

BTW I watched my first "Venture Brothers" on Adult Swim. I loved it. I don't know what you're talking about Turbo, I thought it was hilarious.
"It's like they tied two ninjas together to make one big ninja."

3 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Be sure to post the "out of work early notice" as early in the day as possible. I wanna be able to look my boss in the eyes when I say "outta here, biatch!"

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Head I've seen it twice now, and both times I just didn't find it funny. I'm not sure if its suppose to be a comedy or an action cartoon but it falls well short of both. Thats just my opinion. If you like it, watch it til your eyes bleed. I'm passing on it.

Good to hear you got some backing from your boss. Did you try the method that I laid out for you?

Turbo

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger The Head said...

No I didn't use that method. I used the give-him-some-drinks first method. But I considered yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home