Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Sigh

More work today. No fun.
Another birthday party for me Friday. Mexican themed this time. Pinatas and all. We are making a shitload of margaritas and tequila shots.
I will be drinking The Macallan however.
Also I hate internet poker. Mainly the fact that it's on the computer. I was drinking last night and kept hitting all the wrong buttons. Accidentally folding the best hand and accidentally calling huge bets with nothing. Usually I do much better drunk but everyone has a bad day I guess.
I'm still way up so don't feel bad for The Head.
Go about your business. I'll post more later or tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Jude, your embarassing me. Stop it, I'm scarlet.
Seriously though,don't, I am pretty wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home