Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Shaun of the Dead

Went with the Missus to see Shaun of the Dead last night.
I loved this movie. It was just wonderful.

Go see it. The Head commands it. And would it kill you to leave work early once in a while? No one listened to my last command. Take some you-time. See a movie, go to a bar, something. I'm thinking of your mental well-being.

Also, The Head found a nice place he wants to work and is going to make inquiries as to whether or not they have a position.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Dear Head, I keep not seeing your messages in enough time to leave work early. It's because I don't work in a cube-farm like everyone else. I'll just go in late tomorrow. After heading (Head-ing) to the bar to slam down a few beforehand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home