Tuesday, February 15, 2005

. . from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.

Is it me, or are there a shitload of otherwise educated people that can't spell "definitely" right? (This post actually isn't about you Ash-hole. I attribute your horrendous spelling to George Dickel) I mean I can handle bad grammar but hit spellcheck for fuck's sake.
And I'm full of rage at all of the pseudointellectuals out there. Where's our education system? What happened to critical thinking when you are arguing? Just because someone wrote it does not make it true.
Oh, have I mentioned NPR sucks balls?

Jerks.

Oh, and et tu St. Jude?

3 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Action Randall said...

Harumpf!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

Where is St. Jude?

It once occurred to me that HW might be St. Jude but the facts didn't seem to agree.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger The Head said...

He's on one of his bi-annual flakeouts.

This time he may be dead to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home