Thursday, February 17, 2005

If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

I've laways hated the expression "The best revenge is living well." I've been thinking about people in my past who did me wrong and me just having a good life isn't enough. Is that bad? I mean say I'm thinking about some asshole from high school. Guaranteed he's stuck in a job he hates and a miserable marriage (I know for sure on some of these). That does make it better, but should I want more?
Am I a psycho?

OK, not much time. Lady Head and I are hosting a speaker for lunch and have to get a few things done beforehand. We decided lunch is at Nick and Rudy's though, so we're pumped.

Be back later.

3 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also have a massive hate-on for that insipid platitude. I’m not much of a grudge holder usually, but I’m not a door-matte either. If someone does something willfully unkind, I WILL wish heaps of misery on them, I won’t feel like they got their comeuppance simple because I had a satisfying pedicure

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

i like how you worked in the lunch spot.

hmm. good food. better than a sharp stick in the eye.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger The Head said...

I'm fat and happy right now.

In Chicago I got top notch free meals all the time. Down here they're few and far between.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home