Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Ignorance is the parent of fear . . .

Sorry everyone for the previous post. Normally, I like being the dumbest person in the room. That way I can learn something. Recently, however, I have been exposed to stone idiots down here. Ruins my whole education.

Let's see, what's going on? Valentine's Day went well. Lady Head and I made a kickass dinner. Started with a leek and mushroom strudel, main course was spinach and goat cheese stuffed lamb loin chops, and dessert was a strawberry clafoutis (which I enjoyed immensely but Lady Head didn't b/c "It wasn't chocolate" - normally I'd agree with her but she already chocolate loaded earlier in the day).

Valentines Day is also the 1 year anniversary of us getting Kraepelin A.K.A. Dickface.

Yesterday I taught for The Owl. Went fine, although those fuckers didn't get any of my jokes. I was giving them gold too.

The Crue is back. That's pretty sweet. I'm totally going.

One of the grad students and someone from the lab next door have been talking about their new babies for the past 1/2 hour. Ugh. Get some cats people.

Don may be coming down here in 10 days or so. That put me in a great mood.

Also, Faux-hawk level today = 8.

Note the addition of Bella by Barlight on the peeps list. Go check her out.

4 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger The Head said...

I thought as much. Probably could of figured that much out considering one's having surgery for arthritis.
Bastards.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Action Randall said...

(read like William Shatner)

You say our love
Is like dynamite

Open your eyes
'Cause it's like fire and ice

Well you're killing me

Your love's a guillotine

Why don't you just set me free

Too young to fall in love indeed.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger huzefa said...

Spekaing of babies... when are the little heads coming ??

TB

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had dessert! on Valentine's Day! that was NOT chocolate?

Whhhhaaaaaa???? You are complaining about people who can't spell definitely, but that has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home