Thursday, March 10, 2005

Idiot

I saw this on the news today and found the article via Tightly Wound.
Priceless.
I hate bumper stickers almost as much as BAW does. Basically, if you have a bumper sticker, you're an idiot.

Lady Head is giving me grief because in the last couple of days I've had whoppers for 4 meals. As you can see, the boycott is off. It wasn't planned. See we were coming home the other day and I was fucking stawwwwving. So we were gonna pick something up from somewhere else but my conditioning kicked in and I made a turn towards home instead of towards the other restaurant. I angrily decreed that "Fuckin' a, I'm stopping at the next fucking restaurant." Which, as you could probably have inferred, was BK. I got a couple whoppos and fries and headed home. I had it then and for breakfast the next day. Then, last night was poker so I had to eat quick. BK again. And again this morning.
Lady Head seems to think that there's some relationship between the whoppers, my new obsession with cooking with duck fat, and those clothes gremlins. They're obviously feeding off the residuals. I need to start taking the garbage out as soon as I'm done eating.
I'm pretty awesome.
And I forget that for a while. So now I will start rating my daily awesomeness.

My awesomeness level today is: James Caan. Godfather, Way of the Gun James Caan. Not Mickey Blue Eyes James Caan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home