Wednesday, September 28, 2005

BOW DOWN!

Also at Tightly Wound was a link to a quiz on political ideology (the link below is messed up). I figured I'd be pretty much in the center.
Well, it's all relative I guess. To be fair, the issues I'm liberal on (them queers, bitches, race, health care, etc were pretty much absent form the test.

You are a

Social Conservative
(38% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(31% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Totalitarian




Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

6 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger The Head said...

A. I hate people who are proud that they're super liberal.
B. I hate people who are proud that they are super conservative
C, Look up "communism" in the dictionary, you dirty hippie.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger The Head said...

Yeah, you're right. Darth Vader and the pope are great examples of communism.
Do you even listen to yourself?

C'mon, I've had conversations with you and you're superproud of your kneejerk liberal views.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger The Head said...

Actually I'm looking at that graph and it doesn't look like I'm economically liberal at all.
31% and I'm on the wrong half of the graph.

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

I like how it refers to your position as "totalitarian" even though in general political science discourse we call this stance (social conservative + economic liberal) "populist" (as in William Jennings Bryan.)

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

it says I'm a Democrat even though I love the death penatly and hate gun control. I thought for sure that my stance on Death Matches would make me a Libertarian.

(I also like that "Democrat" and "Republican" are passed off as "political philosophies" by this site)

Also, I loved the question about a computer writing a novel.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger The Head said...

I'm not really sure that's how the math works out anyways, comrade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home