Monday, October 04, 2004

Movies

Well I finally started Netflix today. I was pissed off at my Blockbuster b/c their selection sucks and the movies I want are always out.
So my 1st 3 movies are "Ichi the Killer" (recommendation from The Rolling Blackout - although from his description I'm sure it's gonna fuck up my noodle for a few days), "A Better Tomorrow" (Chow Yun Fat kicks serious ass), and "Every Which Way But Loose" (I will go out on a limb and say it's the best in the whole Bareknuckle-Boxing-Towtruck-Driver/ Orangutan buddy movie genre). I'm assuming Lady Head will not be watching any of these so it's gonna be The Head Movie Night this week. I'm going to tie one on and watch some ass-kicking movies.
I'm pretty excited about Netflix. They've got EVERYTHING.

2 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just in case you haven't seen the trailer for "Ichi The Killer" its here:

http://www.ichithekiller.net/trailer/trailer_high.html

The trailer alone scared me. And if you like that one you should check out "Living Hell" aka "Iki-jigoku", trailer here:

http://subversivecinema.com/livinghelltrailer.html


Turbo

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I am in love with Netflix. Hubby has about 120 in queue. Mostly Star Trek TNG, DS-9, Voyager, etc... and a bunch of good butt kickin' action flicks. I had to kick him off the DVD on my pc so I could go blogging right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home