Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Annoyiing food people.

I hate how "peasant food" is so popular in fancy restaurants and with fancy, stuck-up people. And they charge through the nose for it.
Disclaimer: I'm not saying I don't like the food, often it's wonderful. It's just that regular poor people food is now all high-falutin' to these assholes.

Seriously, I'm not paying $8 for a side of fucking POLENTA. It's fucking cornmeal mush you asshole.
I'm not paying twenty bones for corned beef and cabbage. (although I love corned beef. I can't wait for a nice restaurant to serve corned beef hash - although it will prolly be on the menu as "pomme de terre de boeuf de maïs")
Hey, makers of Chopin, I like your vodka and all but if I hear one more twit tell me that it's a better vodka because it's distilled from potatoes "like good vodka is supposed to be" I'm gonna punch them in the face and then fly to Poland and punch you all in the face (little help, Ash-hole?).
First off, vodka can be made from anything. It's distilled so much that it's basically a diluted neutral spirit you fucking pratzes. Secondly, the reason vodka was originally associated with potatoes was because the people that were drinking a shitload of it were poor and couldn't afford other high-quality grains and shit to make their booze. You guys are douchebags.

Sorry. Just saw corned beef and cabbage on a menu for St. Patricks. And it was like $18.

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Im not mistaken, this is your second rant about vodka. ONLY the second rant. What happened to the Head that I used to know and love who would rant about a-hol ALL time? What gives?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home