Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My conversation with the Evil Doctor

So the Evil Doctor and I trade a lot of emails and telephone calls. Mostly extentions of our barroom conversations where we blow our own minds. In fact both our blogs came about because we were writing so many wonderful emails. But you poor souls never get to see the "behind the scenes" at Head/EvilDoctor. So below is an telephone exchange we had recently.

Head: So [Evil Doctor] I was thinking of that recent book by [smart guy] and didn't you think xyz yet not abc?

ED: You dim bulb! I have no time for brain thingies. What are they called? You know, the things that come out of your head?

Head: Thoughts?

ED: Yeah them. No time godammit. I love the nightlife, I got to boogie.

Head: But don't you agree that [staggeringly brilliant observation that would make your head explode if I actually typed it]?

ED: Why are you bothering me during Starship Troopers 2? I love Phil Tippett's direction. You actually feel what it's like to be there facing giant bugs.

Head: You know ED, technically those aren't "bugs" since they aren't of the order hemiptera. (Although maybe that big tank-like one that shoots flaming acid would be)

ED: You and your damn book learnin'. Where are my pants?

The rest of his end of the conversation degenerates to guttural grunts and some high-pitched keening.

9 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Turbo on this one Head. The only person that Ive ever met who can call out the directors for shitty movies on cue AND who consistantly wonders where his pants are is you Head.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger The Head said...

I'm really wasted on you guys.
Did the comment about that maybe the tank bug was hemiptera, the fact that I didn't actually say anything smart - just put shit in brackets, or the other things you mentioned tip you off?
You guys are trained observers.

Anonymous, please sign so I know who I'm talking to.

Jack was in full ninja mode last night for sure.
I'm super pumped for tonight.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

"The only person that Ive ever met who can call out the directors for shitty movies on cue AND who consistantly wonders where his pants are is you Head."

You should make sure that is included in your eulogy. When i hear things like that about people, i feel a sense of heart-warming comradery.

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the anonymous comment head . Im just so incredibly busy and important that I cant take time to actually log into all of the blogs that I will be reading today. Seriously though, the pants thing? Dont make me bring up sweater pants. Crap I just brought it up.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger The Head said...

C'mon Fat Nick, you'd buy several pair of sweater pants. You ain't got to lie. They'd sweep the nation.
And I know you're busy and important. Thanks for contacting me every way you can for me to send you that file. Did you get it?
Where's your fucking blog? Logan Square needs to represent more. All you have now is the Ash-hole. Although he does more representin' than the rest of you could most likely.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Action Randall said...

This is why I don't like telephones and seldom wear pants.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger The Head said...

Wow Turbo, you foiled both of my sweet deceptions.
You're obviously some kind of genius.

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you two keep fighting like this I'm going to have to separate you.

Signed,
Yer mom.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger PomHeart said...

oh too funny.

man, jack bauer has one hot sexy raspy voice....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home